How It Works
Our patented AWGs generates water in a direct process.
1. Air is taken into the generator.
2. Air taken in is cooled.
3. Air is condensed to form water.
4. The water formed is filtered by 5 five methods:
Polypropylene filter (PP), carbon block water filter cartridge (CTO), reverse osmosis (RO), T33 water filter, ultra violet germicidal irradiation (UV).
5. Clean drinking water is stored in the AWG storage tank.
6. Hot or cold water can be served either by heating or cooling in the AWG.
Atmospheric water generator can be connected to multiple points of water dispenser to distribute pure water sparingly. This is easily achieved with AWG at outdoors or on roof tops on buildings connected to water dispensers in various different units in the building.